Designed for installation on steel cylinders of small and medium volume for oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, compressed air and other non- corrosive gases at a working pressure up to 20 MPa
(≈ 200 kgf/cm2)
Weight - 0.5 kg
Oxygen valve VK-20 is used for locking cylinders with oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, compressed air, argon, helium and other inert gases.
Advantages of oxygen valve VK-20:
1) hole for draining moisture and condensate;
2) double sealing that provides high reliability;
3) direct contact of spindle and valve;
4) increased diameter of the thread increases durability;
5) applied special lubricant which is safety in oxygen.
The valve is mounted on the gas cylinder. Regulator is set on it. By turning the handwheel valve lifts and opens the gas flow with a maximum working pressure up to 20 MPa. The increased diameter of the valve thread and special lubricant can guarantee 10,000 cycles of opening / closing before the first repair.
100% of oxygen valves VK-20 are tested by hydraulic pressure of 30 MPa that guarantees your safety..