View Full-Size Image
Cutting torch “DONMET” 536-06
Price per Unit (шт.): Call for Pricing
|Ask a question about this product|
Designed for: hand oxy-gas parting cutting of scrap metal, topping of low-carbon steel ingots up to 700mm thick.
Used gas fuel: natural gas (methane).
- quick opening and closing of the cutting oxygen valve due to the triple thread at its stem;
- preheating and cutting oxygen nozzles made of copper;
- replaceable cutting nozzles (central channel diameter – 5-6mm);
- tip tubes made of stainless steel;
- operation allowed at oxygen pressure 6-7 kgf/cm2;
- solid valve stems of stainless steel. Service life of more than 15 000 cycles;
- direct flow head;
- backfire proof due to an elaborate design of the mixing chamber;
- comfortable aluminium pad;
- cutting oxygen knob from the cylinder valve.